SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We ship all over the world FREE! Your item will be carefully packed and shipped via Pos Indonesia (international shipping times vary). Please let us know if an alternate shipping method is preferred, or if you would like tracking with this item.
1. All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation.
2. Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
3. Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
4. International Shipping Information is available upon request.
5. We recommend using Pos Indonesia for international orders to gives your FREE delivery, however UPS is more reliable. Pos Indonesia however, will not grant you a tracking code for international shipments.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
If you are unhappy, we are unhappy! We offer full refunds (shipping excluded) or exchanges without the hassle of writing to us. If you are disappointed with your purchase, please just send it back within one week of you receiving it. Please follow this link first: Orders and Returns
1. Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within seven days of the delivery confirmation date.
2. A full refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
3. There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
4. All packages are to be fully insured. You must notify us of any return so that we will be expecting your package. Returns that are sent without our prior knowledge will be refused.
5. We do not refund shipping costs or credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
6. Items on clearance can not be returned or exchanged.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
iDBike Store is committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information about you to process your order, we do not use these details to send you unsolicited information. We will never pass your personal or order details to any other company, other than to fulfil the delivery of your order. When you make a purchase from idbikestore.com you will be asked to provide your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, phone number and payment details. Details of all your order transactions will be collected and stored.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
6. To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
idbikestore.com requires your credit/debit card details as well as address information to ensure all your orders are processed and delivered efficiently. All transactions take place away from our website via a secure server link (SSL) utilising the latest HTTPS encryption technology (thawte approved). This server is owned & operated by SagePay (formerly known as Protx), which is the most widely used payment gateway in the UK. None of your credit/debit card details are entered on our website, and as a result we do not hold any details of your credit/debit cards on our database.